We use CAT tools to optimize the translation process. These tools increase efficiency, help to maintain consistency, reuse earlier translations and create client-specific glossaries. Apart from improving the quality, they also make the process less time consuming and aid to reduce project costs.
WE WORK WITH:
- Alchemy Catalyst
- Other not so common CAT tools - Translators' Studio etc.
- All kinds of standard and specialized software - MS office applications, FrameMaker, AutoCAD, PageMaker etc.
We also use all kinds of standard and specialized software necessary for translation and layout editing - MS Office applications, FrameMaker, AutoCAD, PageMaker etc.
- Terminology development and management - definition of client-specific terminology, development of glossaries and termbases
- Translation memory - definition of creation and support of translation memories for each project. The best method to guarantee consistency
- Testing, LSO and QA - testing of assembled software files, linguistic sign-off (LSO), and quality assurance (QA)
- Translation, editing and proofreading - each translation is edited by another translator. In many cases we also have the third stage - proofreading of Russian text by a specialist in the respective field
- Cooperation with the client - the most effective way is working in close cooperation with the client, this way we always deliver the product matching client's expectations
- Deadlines - always preliminary agreed and respected.